fredag 15 mars 2013

Did I tell you..


Did I tell you that I love you today?

Have I looked into your eyes?
Cause I've taken down that last remaining wall,
and showed myself to you.
As I am, all my faults,
all my thoughts, all my yearning.
Oh, I love you!
Always have, and always will
and I wanna face this moment
hold it near, hold it deep, hold it still.


Did you know how scared I used to be?
Scared for you, scared for me..




But taking down 
this barrier
and touching 
you at last
has broken all that 
down into dust,
blown away..
Now there's us
 and we're real. 





Oh I love you. 
Always have and always will
and I wanna face this moment, hold it near,
hold it deep, hold it still. 
Oh I love you!
Always have and always will..

 Did I tell you that I love you today?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar