onsdag 17 juli 2013

Bad dream..

Watching me, watching you. Watching me touch your face. Touching me, touching me, with your grace. I can't sleep, cuz' without you life is a bad dream. Nobody knows how it feels to hear the slightest answer from your lips straight to me. Like the flight of a dancer, born to move cuz' without you life is a bad dream.

There's no way you can leave now in the night and I don't want to believe now that you might go. No! So open you eyes, open your eyes. I need you wide awake now. Come on get up, come on get up cuz' I'm having a breakdown. Show me you love, show me your love, tell me that you'll never leave me. Cover my eyes, cover my eyes, don't tell me the bad news. I'll go for years, wondering why. Was there something I could do? That's not right, that's not true. Tonight is a bad dream.. 

Theres's no way you can leave now in the night and I'm starting to believe now that you might go. No! So open your eyes, open your eyes. I need you wide awake now. Come on get up, come on get up. Cos' I'm having a breakdown. Show me your love, show me your love, tell me that you'll never leave me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar