måndag 24 november 2014

Clouds with silver lining.

Downhearted and hoping. 
I'm close to some new beginning..
I know there's a reason for everything,
that comes and goes. 
But so many people are looking to me, 
to be strong and to fight. 
But I'm just surviving 
and I may be weak but I'm never defeated.
I'll keep believing in clouds with 
that sweet silver lining. 

Most days I try my best to put on 
a brave face but inside my bones 
are cold and my heart breaks,
but all the while something's keeping 
me safe and alive. 

So many people are looking to me 
to be strong and to fight 
but I'm just suriving..
I may be weak but I'm never defeated!
I'll keep believing in clouds 
with that sweet silver lining. 
And I won't give up like this, 
I will be given strength 
now that I've found it,
nothing can take that away. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar